Courses for Individuals
Access all our courses for Individuals
A pre-paid code is required to access courses on this site. You will have been given this by a staff member of your supporting organisation or have purchased it yourself from our shop at www.lltf.com/shop. If you do not have a code, our free-access site at www.llttf.com offers access to shortened versions of many of the same courses.
Discover our Courses
Low Mood and Stress (Living Life to the Full – LLTTF)
- LLTTF Plus Course for Adults.
- LLTTF With God: Designed for people who attend Church.
- LLTTF for Older Adults.
Teaches key skills to cope with the most common problems experienced during times of low mood and stress.
Long term physical health conditions
- Reclaim Your Life from Illness, Disability and Symptoms.
- LLTTF for Adults with type 2 Diabetes.
- LLTTF for Adults with Chronic Pain.
- Stop Smoking in 5 Minutes.
The above courses teach skills to understand and cope with the impact of living with long term illness.
The Enjoy Series for perinatal support
- Enjoy Your Bump (preparation for birth during pregnancy).
- Enjoy Your Baby (support during your baby’s first year of life).
- Enjoy Your Infant (teaching your youngster how to understand their emotions).
All three courses provide a mix of life skills based on attachment-based exercises, and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).